I need help with my android

Renaldo Xhahu

Honorable
May 13, 2013
I bought this fake iPhone from China, and its not like these HiPhones or GoPhones, its something different. From CPU-Z i learned its an 9000H which i have never heard of and its running Android 2.3.6. But settings, photos music ,calculator, everything has the iOS look. Its a good phone but i cant root it which i something that i have been trying for months , but no luck. I tried z4Root many methods from the pc like One Click Root but i cant root it.
Here are some specs i got from Cpu-z
model: 9000H
Manufacturer: unknown
Board: keytak13_GB
Hardware: mt6573
Kernel Architecture: armv6l
Kernel Version: 2.6.35.7 (eng.liurx.1336137685)
Can anyone help me, have you ever encountered this phone .

I would like to ask how can i delete this os, can i do a clean install of the android os, or something like that.

Solution
You're not going to be able to do an AOSP install (or even a custom ROM like CM). Being a chinese knockoff your device is going to have a custom hardware setup that requires drivers that aren't widely available and On top of that those setups aren't in wide circulation. Add to that that it's a low end CPU (ARM6) and still running GB and that will prevent you from doing a custom install unless you're will to do a lot of hacking.

You may be able to root the device but that's going to buy you much.

If you really want to play with Android get a mainstream device that a lot of people use. Older devices are readily available and they'll run the newest version of Android or you can install a customer ROM and really open things up.

ddpruitt

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
You're not going to be able to do an AOSP install (or even a custom ROM like CM). Being a chinese knockoff your device is going to have a custom hardware setup that requires drivers that aren't widely available and On top of that those setups aren't in wide circulation. Add to that that it's a low end CPU (ARM6) and still running GB and that will prevent you from doing a custom install unless you're will to do a lot of hacking.

You may be able to root the device but that's going to buy you much.

If you really want to play with Android get a mainstream device that a lot of people use. Older devices are readily available and they'll run the newest version of Android or you can install a customer ROM and really open things up.

Solution