Android mobile not working?

Ashok Bagwan

Honorable
May 27, 2013
i have alcatel ot-918n i rooted it 20 days ago! one day i forgot my password so they promoted me to enter google email address and password but it doesn't worked!i knew how to solve this problem i just need to factory reset my phone by pressing volume up + power button i did it then i pull out my battery and inserted it again and on my android as always the android logo displayed and then a black screen after 4 sec and nothing happens i can't do anything if i want to switch off i need to pull out my battery nothing happens!please help!

HopelessNoob

Honorable
May 28, 2012
that's not how you factory reset your phone.. by pressing the volume up and power button when you boot your phone, you get into recovery and then you have to select to factory reset your phone
i believe since you can get to the android logo you can still try to get into recovery to factory reset your phone

Ashok Bagwan

Honorable
May 27, 2013

that's not my problem my problem occurs after factory reset my android! after factory reset using android recovery mode i started my phone then i able to see a android logo as always but after 4 second nothing display my android just freezes and a black screen i can't do anything nor turn it off!the only way to turn it off again is pulling out the battery!