Can not play the video in SD card.

sos85

Distinguished
May 30, 2007
I just bought a very cheap 8GB Sandisk card somewhere, it is ok in my HTC when playing music and PDF. Yesterday I just transfer some video into the card, but when I want to watch it, nothing happened, But i can paly video in my old 4 G card so that is not the phone problem.

What is the problem, the card is really 8G as I can transfer the 8G data into it.

Also has a problem, how can I buy a product in amazon.com with paypal , I just want to buy a interesting cartoon powerbank for my girlfriend
k8Kc7Yn.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Cartoon-Constellations-Portable-External/dp/B00DJ3UERO/ There is no review in it , is it safe ?

Solution
Hey buddy its happens many a times .Sometimes there card become sick due to frequently deleting or restoring data either by computer or sharing .Actually due to frequent deleting and restoring a gap in between there in memory card in open and clise end created .try repair card by deleting all data and then defragment it with help of computer.
And then play videos only that supported in your mobile.
Hope this will help you.

buynz

Honorable
May 30, 2013
Maybe your SD card is the fake external failed SD card, its really memory capacoty is only 1G or less, when the video files bigger than 1G, the files can not completely transfer into card, so you can not play it.

Just buy a new one from the Amazon or its official site.

Yash Bhati

Honorable
Jul 5, 2013
Hey buddy its happens many a times .Sometimes there card become sick due to frequently deleting or restoring data either by computer or sharing .Actually due to frequent deleting and restoring a gap in between there in memory card in open and clise end created .try repair card by deleting all data and then defragment it with help of computer.
And then play videos only that supported in your mobile.
Hope this will help you.

Solution