Need some advice on cell phone situation

x2Real

Honorable
Jun 9, 2013
I currently have a Galaxy S2 on Sprint. I hate the phone with a passion. It freezes, reboots, locks up, bugs out, etc. I want get rid of the thing.
Would it be better to take an early termination fee an go somewhere else and get a new phone or wait out my contract (1 year) and get a new phone. I'm really fed up with my phone and I just want to get a new one.

lightning247365

Honorable
Jul 2, 2013
That depends on how much you hate it. It seems like you hate it a lot, but do you hate it enough to pay the termination fee. But i don't think I could stand a year.

x2Real

Honorable
Jun 9, 2013

I'm willing to pay the ETF if I find a good alternative. I want a new phone but to get a new one on Sprint I'll have to pay 600-700 dollars. I could pay the ETF and get a phone from a another carrier for much cheaper. I've been thinking about taking the iPhone route since I'm also really fed up with Android as well. Any ideas on a good approach?

lightning247365

Honorable
Jul 2, 2013
Maybe you could try windows o.s. you can really good deals on the nokia lunmias. But android has really been improving in there updates and you can't go wrong with the Samsung galaxy s4 or the HTC one. If you are going to get a iphone i would wait till the 5s comes out, a lot of people think it's coming out this summer.

x2Real

Honorable
Jun 9, 2013

The reason why I'm shying away from another android phone is that it takes forever to get the latest updates on the phone. Also, I've noticed that developers put much more effort into their iPhone apps compared to the android apps. I don't need the latest and greatest and since the release date for the iPhone 5s isn't out I might just have to keep waiting and waiting.