Should I Buy? FIrst Gaming PC Ever!

G

Hey Guys!

First time poster - I am looking into a laptop for gaming (first time to buy a PC for gaming (former Macintosh user) and also for basic media, such as burning CDs/DVDs, surfing the internet, email and all that jazz.

I just saw this sale, which ends today, and this seems just like a *great* deal! It even has the new 4th generation processors?!? It also appears to have a great graphics cards, especially for a laptop?

Please let me know what you think - should I pull the trigger? I literally saw these same specs on an Alienware I built online yesterday ---- and an Asus laptop, and those both were priced around $1400!

Thanks for all of your help, responses and input!
* Also, I see that it has a 1600x900 screen resolution - some say it could be a better resolution, yet they also state it doesn't not matter, for at this screen size (14"), I would not be able to tell the difference? Thoughts?

> http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/ideapad/y-series/y410p/?sb=:000001C9:0000EDA0:

Site under construction, perhaps? The page in the link is not loading in full for me. :(

I will say that the Lenovo Y series is doing very well for itself, and in my personal repair experience, Lenovo makes a good laptop in terms of construction quality and overall system stability.