Sony or Samsung or HTC??

Malinak05

Honorable
Jan 3, 2013
Hi,
I'm kind of confused and don't know what to choose between these:
Xperia U, Ace 2 or Desire X
the main thing for me is the display accuracy I guess (mainly when typing)...which one is the best for everyday 1000 messages writing?and overall quality or experience..?
thanks

techsamurai

Honorable
Feb 7, 2013

Hi,

Go for the Xperia U. The only advantage over Xperia U is that Xperia U has no external slot option. 8 GB Internal with 4 GB available for user. Except for this, Xperia U, is a great option. Or the HTC Desire X if you'd like to choose for SD card support.

Good luck!

Malinak05

Honorable
Jan 3, 2013
Thanks,
The Xperia U is too small for me I guess...big fingers.
I thought about Galaxy S Advance, too (instead of Ace 2, it's faster), do you think it would be better to choose Advance over DesireX? It costs the same in my country...(I only know that Advance is better in every way instead of the camera(not video) and the battery doesn't last that long)..thanks

Amartya

Honorable
Nov 5, 2012
Desire X for typing accuracy(big screen) rest I would say get the galaxy s advance as it has better allround performance.And yes the lower clock rates in these low-midrange devices do translate into lag

surajmittal

Honorable
Jul 2, 2013
If you are looking for a powerful smartphone just go for HTC Desire X. The device comes with awesome features. 4-inches capacitive touch screen , Android 4.0.4 , 5MP Camera, 1GHz processor, 768MB RAM , 4GB internal memory, expandable , 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, 1650 mAh Battery make this smartphone a ultimate device.

Malinak05

Honorable
Jan 3, 2013
I've actually nearly chosen Galaxy S Advance as it is a little faster (A9 instead of A5 processor) and the display should be a little bit better, too (than Desire X of course). I don't care that much about the camera so the only one plus for me from desire X is that it's battery lasts longer, but it's not for many hours.
Do you think that the S Advance is a better choice than the HTC?
Thanks