Office suit in an android smart phone (Xolo Q700)

LinComp

Honorable
Mar 8, 2013
Hi, I am planning to buy Xolo q700 and my question is whether i will be able to use something similar to microsoft word with this android jelly bean 4.2 operating system. i actually wanted to buy a windows 8 phone since it contains microsoft word, but i feel the window phones are expensive and with Xolo q700 i can get a quad core processor and 1 GB RAM for less price compared to a window phone. but i may use the smart phone to type something in the microsoft word as if i use my laptop or desktop, does the xolo q700 smartphone has microsoft word, if not then is there any equivalent file i can use in that smartphone to type something and store it in the mobile - as if i do with my laptop or desktop? In otherwords does this Xolo Q700 smart phone has an office suit similar to a windows smart phone? Thanks?

Solution
Yeah

You can get ThinkFree Office from Google Play Store in Android for your phone.
It costs $10 but is the most efficient alternative for Microsoft Office solutions for much lesser price.

I myself use it and I can open and edit all Office supported formats in it including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.

luckiest charm

Honorable
Jun 1, 2013
Yeah

You can get ThinkFree Office from Google Play Store in Android for your phone.
It costs $10 but is the most efficient alternative for Microsoft Office solutions for much lesser price.

I myself use it and I can open and edit all Office supported formats in it including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS