Asus S56CA-DH51 15.6-Inch Laptop able to run better games then HP dv6-7138US?

Cereal Toys

Honorable
Jun 24, 2013
I currently have the HP Pavilion dv6-7138US with beats audio and I play quite a bit of games on it like league of legends,gw2,combat arms,ect and it runs good but not on high settings. I came across the Asus S56ca at costco and was astonished by the touch screen laptop. I was wondering which one of these would run better for gaming,multimedia, and overall performance. And if anyone can give me some pros and cons about each laptop. I really like the design and the look of the Asus but I want to know if it's good for my gaming needs before I sell my hp and buy it. Thanks for reading. Oh and if possible tell me how much my hp is worth, there's just 2 minor indents on 2 corners. I can get the asus for $420 at the lowest.

g-unit1111

Distinguished
Touch screen laptops do not run games very well. Unless you're playing cell phone games. They use the much older, slower Intel HD 2500 graphics and are not meant to play games at high resolutions.

Cereal Toys

Honorable
Jun 24, 2013

Thanks for commenting. But this Asus is running Intel HD 4000 graphics which is better then my current HP that is Intel HD 3000 graphics.