Drive locker error

amir_7861

Honorable
Jun 20, 2013
I have installed easy dir locker software and i locked my d drive. it was combination of two small GUIs. one contained lock and pass word option. and the second contained password and unlock. first time it worked sucessfuly and 2nd time it asked to convert the drive to ntfs. i cancelled it. till now the unlocker gives message unlocked successful but the drive is not unlocked. and cant be opened. it contains a lot sensitive data. give some suggestions.

mouse24

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2010
I'm almost positive we cannot help you with this issue as it bypasses security measures. Its nothing personal its just that we don't know who you are or who the drive "might" actually belong to. (not saying its not yours, just that it could be someone elses, we don't know) Nor do we want to be held responsible for what you do with the information.

You can probably talk to there tech support and see what they can suggest.

amir_7861

Honorable
Jun 20, 2013

Dear mouse

it is owned by me and its my personal. if you would be there in pakistan then i could provide you a chance to watch it also. but now i am in trouble that how could i get my data back. kindly help me