Android user; worth it to move to iPhone?

starrywisdom

Honorable
Jun 16, 2012
Backstory: Been using android phones for years and just never got on board with apple. Many of my friends and family(IE: 90+%) have moved from android to apple. Looking for opinions.

My carrier is sprint and only two phones really stand out to me; Galaxy S4 and iPhone 5. I've got a pretty solid hold on the difference spec wise; just looking more for user opinions(I've read 30+ reviews already...)

SHORT STORY:
Benefits of having an iphone when everyone you know has an iphone?(Facetime? Lol message stalking[read receipts, etc)
Features you can only get on iphone?

I konw it's a broad question, but I keep getting broad rewiews; and very specific answers so really hoping that something generic will help me make a new 2 year decisision; lol.

Thanks in advance..

guitargod213

Honorable
Mar 17, 2013
go with iphone only if your willing to jailbreak it, the read receipts and face-time aren't worth it to sacrifice androids customizable interface. If you jailbreak however you can add tons of awesome tweaks. i really dont think i could use my ipad or ipod if they werent jailbroken lol. also just to throw it out there sony is coming out with the "fastest phone ever" http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Sony-Experia-ZU-Ultra-Fastest,23132.html