Bricked my androig LG Doubleplay please help

minhaz23

Honorable
May 18, 2013
i rooted my phone and went to delete some applications and accidentally deleted something important. Now this message comes saying:

"
Sorry!
The application Home(process com.lge.subdisplay.app.subdisplayhome) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again "

i can still use the phone but this keeps pooping up with a close button. Im shaking right now and dont know if i can fix it. I can get it into download mode but it doesnt stay on for too long. I cant even find the firmware or something like that for the doubleplay. I was reading about "flashing the rom to stock" but im an extreme noob. Please help me. :'(

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
If you can get into download mode you should be able to get into the recovery mode as well.

Remove then reinsert the battery. Plug the phone into a power source. Hold volume down + power until the phone turns on. It should display a menu. Use the volume keys to navigate and the power button to make selections. Find the option for factory reset and confirm that's what you want to do. Let it do it's thing, it should only take about ten minutes once it starts. This will remove all your data and personal files, unfortunately - but it should fix the issue.

If the button combo doesn't work, you can use ADB to get into the recovery menu. You'll need the Android Developers Kit installed for this. So before you download anything, or I give you any commands for the shell, try the button combo and let me know how you get on.

Minhaz Ali

Honorable
Mar 15, 2013

i cant get it into download or recovery mode. sppry before i didnt know what download mode was. the thing i called "download mode" was actually a master reset :( it wont allow and i dont think there is a way either