Buy the Samsung Galaxy S4 or the S3?

John2014

Honorable
May 16, 2013
I'm told that S4 is not that much different the S3... my mates recommend I buy the S3 instead, because it's cheaper.

What do you guys think? I appreciate any feedback.

n1ghtr4v3n

Honorable
Feb 27, 2013
s4 has a faster cpu. larger scren (hd-1080p). more pixels. sharper images. better camera. longer battery life and some firmware make up above s3 (the firmware stuff will sure be matched by s3 if the hardware matches it so there is no problem)

of course s4 is a better device but the price difference to be honest.... doesnt really worth it, especially if you are an average user... well this is not a computer eventually you probably wont use that much stuff.

rex4235

Honorable
Jun 9, 2012
Your question implies that you decision is based on the fact that they are the same device. They are not; there is a plethora of differences. If you arent interested in any of the features, enhancements, or hardware improvements then go with an S3. I just picked up an S4 yesterday (granted, coming from a Bionic) and the screen is amazing

surajmittal

Honorable
Jul 2, 2013
S4 is better than S3.This Smartphone is a successor of Samsung’s Galaxy S III, which is the most successful Samsung device currently. Also You can go for Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom. Check out all its features here