15 Wallpaper Apps & LWPs for Your Smartphone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilem_WAR246810

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2009
I purchased the Koi and Aquarium wallpapers by kittehface, they're both so good looking and light on battery but it kinda sucks how they don't support higher resolutions, I use them but they're mostly obviously low res upscaled to the phone display

razor512

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2007
was hoping to see something that could allow me to use a single image that I have and apply it as a wallpaper without having to meet a specific size requirement.
the only one I found that works somewhat is Wallpaper Wizardrii which will apply any image and scale to fit. The problem is that the app is still buggy and will get some anomalies when you rotate the screen.

Jeremy Shulke

Honorable
Jun 2, 2013
Icepick, I believe all you have to do is go into your gallery, find the pic you want to use, select and hold and it comes up with an option to set as wallpaper or set as home screen. It will ask you to crop oversized images to fit, so you should only have to change the picture if you must have the entire pic on the phone. I always choose personal pics of nature shots, so I just pick the "focus" of the shot and expand the area around it to fill the screen. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.