Battery problem in galaxy young

shzeeshan

Honorable
Apr 28, 2013
Hello There
I am having my battery life problem in my Samsung galaxy young when it is charged 100% as I am using it more than 10 mins it is getting off showing 0% when connect to charge and start it is showing 50% and when i start without charger connected it is showing 3% battery please help.....

Solution
Could be a faulty battery. Could be a faulty phone.

Try and find someone with the same kind of phone as you, and put their battery in your phone. If it works, then you know it's your battery that needs to be replaced. Then try putting your battery in their phone - if it does the same thing with another phone you know for sure.

If your phone does the same thing with a different battery inserted then you know it's an issue with the phone itself and it needs repairs. It could be a shorted circuit.

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
Could be a faulty battery. Could be a faulty phone.

Try and find someone with the same kind of phone as you, and put their battery in your phone. If it works, then you know it's your battery that needs to be replaced. Then try putting your battery in their phone - if it does the same thing with another phone you know for sure.

If your phone does the same thing with a different battery inserted then you know it's an issue with the phone itself and it needs repairs. It could be a shorted circuit.

Solution