I lost my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyssa11

Honorable
Apr 16, 2013
I lost my phone on a bus and my bus driver said she didn't find a phone how can I find out where it is and it is not a smartphone it's a basic phone I need to find it or else I have to use my sister old flip phone please help!!!!!!!!!

onichikun

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2009
Unfortunately there is not much any of us can do. You can try calling it to see if someone answers.

If the bus driver didn't find the phone today I would check with the bus service again at a later time to see if someone turned it in.

In the meantime you can have your phone deactivated to prevent people from using it if no one picks up when you call.

onichikun

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2009
In that case there is not much you can do. There is a chance someone may try to return it, but it's not like we have the ability to turn your phone on remotely and GPS locate it ;)

If it were my phone, I would just deactivate the service and get a replacement. Since it's not a smart phone, it shouldnt be too big of a deal.

Just follow up to see if anyone returns your phone over the next few days... Someone has to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.