HTC Wildfire S new digitizer problem

ciciky

Honorable
Sep 5, 2012
I apologize for duplicate topic (and for bad english), but I need only simple answers, because i getting sick and tired reading all dat quantum of topics and threads on different forums , so, I bought new digitizer (old one is destroyed). Its the same type like old one. I replaced it and now i got problem with it. Some areas of display wont work (especially vertical raw on left side , so i can type letters like "a" and some sectors on right side), so I try everything i found on internet. But I still got some questions because none of them work for me.

1. Should I remove totally all of Old Glue that attached old digitizer to front cover, and make that surface perfectly clean to detail , is there any contacts that can make this problem??? I did it but there is still some small oily spots. { Plz tell me that this is my problem Smiley }

2. Maybe I need only to calibrate new digitizer. I tried it but there is a lot of different size of PG76DIAG.nbh. I tried few but without success. Do I need to *RELOCK* bootloader to run diagnostic and calib of digitizer (unlock by htcdev). Huh

Thx for 2 simple answers , your exp. or everything that could help me in my misery .

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
Your best bet would be to take it in to a cell phone repair shop and see if they can tell you what the issue is. We wouldn't be able to help you determine the issue because we can't inspect the phone in person.