Samsung Galaxy S3 vs Sony XPERIA Z vs Sony XPERIA T

stevydinho

Honorable
Sep 16, 2012
Looking at getting a new contract soon but can't decide which phone to get. I'm not interested in 4G because of the current cost.
I just want a fast, Android phone with a very good camera, a large touchscreen and at least 1GB RAM.
Can someone also tell me the differences between the two XPERIA phones and if it is worth the extra £15pm for the Z.
I'm open to other suggestions other than the three phones above.

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
I'd have to recommend the Google Nexus, it's a great device. Some of the best hardware on the market at the moment, for about half the price of the current generation Samsung Galaxy.

neilcas

Honorable
Mar 9, 2013
According to me if you are a kind of football player or a guy who plays a lot and lives in monsoon type climate the Z is quiet awesome but you can see that the results show that its camera is not that good and if you want a little cheaper version of the Xperia then go with the T while for other reasons you have the S3, HTC one X, Nexus 4 etc
S3 does what it says.......thats Awesome,Good Camera,Amoled,etc
HTC one X......Sense 4 And now soon its gonna get Sense 5,Blinkfeed
Nexus 4....The best from the team of google using LGs hardware
note 2 ...well i feel its not worth the money i feel its just a extended version of S3 with a bigger display and for Pros at Offices who are totally in their presentations etc
If not Android .....Do think of Iphone 5 For $199 On contract from 3 carriers
http://store.apple.com/us/buy/home/shop_iphone/family/iphone5 check it
hope u get it if not ur free to ask me

stevydinho

Honorable
Sep 16, 2012
Thanks for the info guys, I've gone for the Xperia Z, because I feel the build quality, screen quality and camera quality are truly unbelieveable and I reckon I won't feel like it's outdated in 23 months time as I would have felt with something like the S3, which has already been succeeded.

kevin rohit

Honorable
Apr 1, 2013
hey that's the good choice buddy...... but if u would have waited samsung s4 will be the best..... and you would have choosen it