Samsung NP-RV510 webcam drivers.

riniks92

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
I have reinstalled windows on my laptop, I had to get the necessary drivers of the Samsung's support website. But I couldn't find the webcam drivers.

Could you please help me get the webcam to function online?
I tried some software, manycam and another one that I forgot the name of, with no luck. It just showed a manycam logo in the window that is supposed to show what the cam is recording.

I don't know maybe I'm blind but I couldn't see webcam drivers in the list.
http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/NP-RV510-A01US
Also, I tried to find them on Google, obviously with no luck.

riniks92

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
Didn't work. ''The current drivers and software are most-up-to-date/optimal versions.''

Thanks for trying to help though.

riniks92

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
Thanks for being so devoted to help me with this issue. Others would have sent me to that chat instead but you took the initiative.

But unfortunately this is the one that I have tried with no success. However, I downloaded it from different source before. Possibly it could have been a corrupt version.
Being desperate I am willing to try downloading it again, this time from the original website.

Update:
By launching it or attempting to use it online, it says that my 15 day trial is expired and prompts to buy it. I'm not willing to spend money just so I could use the webcam online, the driver should be free and made easily accessible on the manufacturers website.

I'll check some freeware alternatives.

Update:
Got the cam to work! Installed manycam which I also had previusly tried. It turns out I had to uninstall youcam in the device manager aswell, I didn't check the DM before. And had to manually enable the driver.

Thanks again for trying to help me.

ade123

Honorable
Apr 11, 2013
hi i am having the same problem , the default webcam i had was arcsoft, i downloaded manycam now but the screen is all black , any idea what i can / cannot do ? thanks

G

after install driver of webcam , test your webcam with this for exemple http://www.test-cam.com/ and see if you have stream from your cam