How to recover data from SD card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martinlutty70

Honorable
Mar 24, 2013
Hello! Everyone! A few days ago, I stupidly formatted my digital camera with a SD card. All the pictures were gone. I also had not backed up my data for 10 days. Many of pictures are needed tomorrow. Help me, please! Thank you in advance.

Martinlutty70

Honorable
Mar 24, 2013

Thank you for your quick reply. I have read your recommended threads and tried the recommended SD card data recovery freeware that has finally restored all my pictures back.
Thank you very much!

Amber Heard

Honorable
Jan 6, 2014
You really should get a card reader and try restoring using your computer. Card readers are affordable and some cards even come with a mini USB reader.

Bobanci

Estimable
Jul 5, 2014
Do you have a card Reader?
In you case, you could try to connect this SD card to your computer with a card Reader and see whether it could recognized functionally there.

If this SD card could be read well, you'd better back up all your saved data inside it on another drive or storage device and format it to fix its problems. Finally, plunge it to your Android phone and check it again.

But, if this card cannot be read normally and get the same problems, you'd better use a SD card data recovery freeware to restore your saved data back and then replace it with a new one.
[link removed]

Remember: Always back up everything important on different storage devices or locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.