Unlock my XiaoMI-One smart phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

0Sully

Honorable
Jan 30, 2013
I live in China but I am going back to the States for a while and need my phone to work on a local number. How do you unlock the phone?

It runs Android 2.3 with the MIUI Interface and will automatically unlock itself next year when my contract is up.

The provider, China Unicom, will not unlock it for any reason. I have everything through them and it is all bundled together so, I have no intent of skipping out of my contract! I just need a real working, untethered, world phone. This will work on T-Mobile and AT&T when unlocked.

Any ideas?

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
I have an idea.

Try the XDA forums since asking for help unlocking a phone on tom's isn't allowed. Hacking/modding/cracking/pirating of any kind, of any software is prohibited. We cannot in fact prove you own the device, so we in particular will not help you unlock it. We will not help commit theft.

Unlocking also voids your warranty, and the slightest mistake could potentially turn your phone into an overpriced paperweight. If you still want to go ahead with it, try and find help here; http://forum.xda-developers.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.