Help!!!! Problem With Recovery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallingrock95

Honorable
Jun 26, 2012
Hi, I'm using a Asus Transformer TF101 and I tried Clockworkmod recovery touch v5.8.1.8 and it does not recognize any files on my external SD card I wiped everything because I was going to use Android Revolution HD because it is the most stable. I can't connect it to my computer because it won't install the driver to move files onto the internal storage. I would like to go back to the team rouge version because they know what they are doing and don't *** up your tablet and let you install from ext. sd.

Thanks much!

Solution
the cellphones and smartphones section here has a few good people posting replies but due to the excessive spamming by users for free unlock codes for their cell phones this section does not get answers as frequently. honestly you might find a better answer over at droidforums or xdadevelopers although i've found quite a few of the people over there rather rude and crude compared to elsewhere.

i've had no issues with clockworkmod recovery. i've installed from sd card over 20 times so far without issue.

remember that this program installs from zip files. do you have a rom you want to install in zip format on the external sd card? if so it tells you that this is an invalid file type? perhaps you also have a bad file which could be the...
the cellphones and smartphones section here has a few good people posting replies but due to the excessive spamming by users for free unlock codes for their cell phones this section does not get answers as frequently. honestly you might find a better answer over at droidforums or xdadevelopers although i've found quite a few of the people over there rather rude and crude compared to elsewhere.

i've had no issues with clockworkmod recovery. i've installed from sd card over 20 times so far without issue.

remember that this program installs from zip files. do you have a rom you want to install in zip format on the external sd card? if so it tells you that this is an invalid file type? perhaps you also have a bad file which could be the culprit.

i keep a copy of a rom installation zip on my internal storage also in case of issues. i've had to call upon this copy in the past and then reinstall the updated version after the phone was stable again due to some rather nasty bootlooping and other issues. keeping a copy like this is a godsend in case of problems.

personally the only roms i would recommend are MIUI and CyanogenMOD and then only if downloaded from the official websites.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS