Samsung Galaxy Note 2 CLONE

buggaby

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2010
You get what you pay for. So it's gonna be crappy... :)

I think of it like this. There is such competition in the technology market that many products are sold near or below cost. Companies can make money in secondary ways (advertising, app purchases, licensing...). A new flagship phone will cost $600+ because that's what it costs to make. If you spend $150 on a phone, you will get that level of quality or lower, because the cloners are banking on the image of what they are cloning. You'd probably have more luck spending $150 on a lower-end "dumb" phone. It may not do everything, but it will do what it's supposed to well enough.

martinsavvy

Honorable
Mar 15, 2013
Actually i bought a clone from a chinese website that had terrible reviews and i got scared that i got cheated because i paid about 175. When you get clones, make sure they have jellybean and a dual core processor or quad core because once you get them, there are no updates. But for the price it is fine. I got a galaxy note 2 clone in October and it's still running well. It has a dual core processor and is up to par with most big brand phones. I think it's a much better alternative but you really need to do your research before you buy.