Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Messaging question

Last response: in Android Smartphones
February 24, 2013 4:27:33 AM

Hi friends ,
simple question. Want to disable the effect of showing a entire message (sms) in the notification area above whenever one comes . The e-mails are okay though.Using a Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread.Please help.Checked all settings but got no good.

More about : messaging question

February 27, 2013 2:44:31 AM

Any help please. I really need that.Its not such a critical problem as most discuss here , I guess.
Score
February 28, 2013 1:34:08 AM

quick thought: look for an app that solves the problem...
Score
Related resources
February 28, 2013 3:27:46 AM

notcpupro said:
quick thought: look for an app that solves the problem...

Yes I tried but without fail . Can you send me a link to something like that in google play store ?

Score
February 28, 2013 11:32:16 AM

sorry, i don't use an app for this purpose so i cant personally suggest one that will work best.
Score
a b Ë Android
February 28, 2013 3:15:32 PM

Have you tried contacting your cell phone service provider or taking the phone to the store that you purchased it to ask that question. I have found that by visiting the local cell store where I purchased my phone and asked a question they have been very helpful , after all you are a customer and are paying for their service.
Score
March 1, 2013 2:10:14 AM

inzone said:
Have you tried contacting your cell phone service provider or taking the phone to the store that you purchased it to ask that question. I have found that by visiting the local cell store where I purchased my phone and asked a question they have been very helpful , after all you are a customer and are paying for their service.

Yes I have tried it. But they are all idiots - does not even know the ram content of a model - could'nt figure it out when they nicely promoted it. Anyway I dare not go to the service centre within a month of purchase ..... Okay , another question.
The default browser (probably chrome) and the downloaded one (Dolphin) does not let me log in to this forum via desktop versions. Is there any way to read and reply to my threads on my mobile ?
Score

Best solution

a b Ë Android
March 1, 2013 7:17:04 PM

It might not be Chrome so you should try downloading it to see if it lets you do what you want and worst case you'll just have to delete it if it doesn't work.
March 2, 2013 2:03:56 AM

Best answer selected by SPEED94.
Score
a b Ë Android
March 7, 2013 3:14:41 PM

This topic has been closed by Inzone
Score
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland