Messaging question

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPEED94

Honorable
Oct 29, 2012
Hi friends ,
simple question. Want to disable the effect of showing a entire message (sms) in the notification area above whenever one comes . The e-mails are okay though.Using a Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread.Please help.Checked all settings but got no good.

Solution
It might not be Chrome so you should try downloading it to see if it lets you do what you want and worst case you'll just have to delete it if it doesn't work.

SPEED94

Honorable
Oct 29, 2012

Yes I tried but without fail . Can you send me a link to something like that in google play store ?

inzone

Splendid
Have you tried contacting your cell phone service provider or taking the phone to the store that you purchased it to ask that question. I have found that by visiting the local cell store where I purchased my phone and asked a question they have been very helpful , after all you are a customer and are paying for their service.

SPEED94

Honorable
Oct 29, 2012

Yes I have tried it. But they are all idiots - does not even know the ram content of a model - could'nt figure it out when they nicely promoted it. Anyway I dare not go to the service centre within a month of purchase ..... Okay , another question.
The default browser (probably chrome) and the downloaded one (Dolphin) does not let me log in to this forum via desktop versions. Is there any way to read and reply to my threads on my mobile ?

Status
Not open for further replies.