The Washing Machine for the Bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
If its efficient enough that washing a days-worth of clothes at a time won't raise water and power bills, I'm all for it. As it is now, I save up 3-4weeks of old clothes before I do laundry, because I hate walking down the street to my apartment complex's laundry room. If I could install something like this in my apartment, that would be fantastic.

Even when I lived in a house with a washer/dryer, you had to save up enough clothes to make the wash worthwhile (I have no kids, so that takes me a few days, not a few hours).

tester24

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
Yay now I can wash one shirt or pair of pants at a time! Just what I always wanted to be stuck doing laundry for 3 days....

thepontiff

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2010
This will be awesome for when we all just wear the same linen shirt and pants in the future. You can fit alot more days worth of less bulky clothes in it. Jeans are doomed.

bloody llama

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2010
So it can wash 2 shirts at once! And then where to wash the sheets? And as already commented, it'll need an equally small dryer.

gogogadgetliver

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2010
[citation][nom]milktea[/nom]Electrolux makes nice elegant products. Love their small re-chargable vacuum.[/citation]

Yeah I've got one of those chunks of crap..
1. Get it just the slightest bit dirty (ie..the filter isn't PURE white) and it loses enough suction that it can no longer grab cheerios off the floor...my main use with a kid around. Ironic because the box picture shows that exact task.
2. The switch on the breakout handvac has gone so you can only use it as an upright.

LLJones

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2009
Has no one ever taught you people how do to laundry? All you need is a garbage bag. Put some dirty clothes in the garbage bag + some sort of powder freshener, whatever you can find, blow some air into the bag, twist end closed and shake bag for about 5 min.,just like shake and bake. Viola clean clothes in under 10 min min.

You would swear none of you had ever been bachelors. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.