Turn Your iPhone Into a Robot With Romo

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbdullahG

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2011
[citation][nom]lostmyclan[/nom]TOM PLEASE MORE REVIEW LESS IpHONE THINGS[/citation]
The title does mention iPhone and so does the picture, the article is completely iPhone based, and neither is Romo:

Since the robot is controlled via a 3.5mm audio input, any smartphone that is capable of emitting the right frequencies can be used with Romo.

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
I am getting so f888ng tired of this iPhone crap. I want to hear about technology not iCrap stuff by dumb Apple fanboys.

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
[citation][nom]del35[/nom]I am getting so f888ng tired of this iPhone crap. I want to hear about technology not iCrap stuff by dumb Apple fanboys.[/citation]
You should call the cops and report whoever is holding the gun to your head and making you read iPhone articles.

deadlockedworld

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
[citation][nom]lostmyclan[/nom]TOM PLEASE MORE REVIEW LESS IpHONE THINGS[/citation]

Tom's Hardware has an "Apple free" news stream that you can sign up for that censors all Apple content. Search it.

tramit

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2009
[citation][nom]del35[/nom]I am getting so f888ng tired of this iPhone crap. I want to hear about technology not iCrap stuff by dumb Apple fanboys.[/citation]

Your ignorance for selective technology is quite apparent. Technology is technology no matter what label you slap on it. This article happens to be about any smartphone and not just the iPhone. It seems like blinded people like you see an iPhone and become instantly inflamed. Take your insecurities elsewhere. Next time a simple you can simply exit an article if you have nothing constructive to add to the discussion.

AbdullahG

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2011
[citation][nom]AbdullahG[/nom]The title does mention iPhone and so does the picture, the article is completely iPhone based, and neither is Romo:[/citation]
EDIT (Tom's should add a button for this):

*The article is not completely about the iPhone, and neither is Romo:

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
Technology is technology no matter what label you slap on it. This article happens to be about any smartphone and not just the iPhone. It seems like blinded people like you see an iPhone and become instantly inflamed.

If the article is about smart phones, why not use the term smartphone on the title? Why do we have to have locked down drm infested Apple technology shoved down our throats at every turn? Do you think we are morons? Also, most smart phone users don't use the iPhone users.

I am inflamed by technology posing as being "people friendly", advancing closed lock-down standards, and lack of connectivity, especially if more open technology is available for the same price or less.

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]deadlockedworld[/nom]Tom's Hardware has an "Apple free" news stream that you can sign up for that censors all Apple content. Search it.[/citation]

But then the stream would be empty.

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
It might not be a bad idea for Tom's to consider reducing Apple product news.

Most THG readers/forumers are not be objective when it comes to Apple. The word "Apple" or iPhone or iPad causes many here to become negative, perhaps because they think its cool to act that way or they think they fit in better with the Tom's forum community. Although no one is forcing anyone to read the Apple product news, if most of the audience hates Apple and their products perhaps Tom's should take that into consideration and post less or no such articles. I mean, I'm sure there'd be no complaints if there were as many articles on all the superior, unique, and low-cost Android devices that are released almost daily and must be better than any Apple device simply because its not made by Apple.

Perhaps Tom's IS just feeding the piranhas.

kentlowt

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2006
I don't understand the problem with the article or peoples reaction to it...It shows an iPhone in the picture so why not use it as a title? As stated in the article it will also work on an Andriod so why the hostilities? Why should Toms filter any of the news to remove iPhone related news if you want that go to China they filter their news there. Is free speech only free speech if its about android?

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
[citation][nom]kentlowt[/nom]I don't understand the problem with the article or peoples reaction to it...It shows an iPhone in the picture so why not use it as a title? As stated in the article it will also work on an Andriod so why the hostilities? Why should Toms filter any of the news to remove iPhone related news if you want that go to China they filter their news there. Is free speech only free speech if its about android?[/citation]

Again, because a lot of the folks here don't like Apple and don't want to hear any new about Apple. I'm not in that crowd, at all, but there are a lot of folks that are not able to be objective.

Status
Not open for further replies.