Reliable temperature monitor for CPU and GPU

BackBone_86

Honorable
Mar 3, 2013
Hello,

Could someone tell me a reliable software to tell me the temperature of my GPU and CPU, and if possible other components of my laptop?

The GPU is a radeon HD 6770m and the CPU a core i7 2630qm.

Thanks

rmiiirusty

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011

For my gpu I use evga precision software which not only is for o.c.ing but also monitors the temps as well as other things. You can have it display your gpu temp in your task bar.

For cpu I use the all cpu meter available as a gadget... It can also be set to monitor your cpu temps, each core and display in your taskbar.

My mobo is an asus and has AISuite software which I can also use to monitor my cpu and mobo temps. The info is not readilly visible but I can set the ai to notify me at any given temp range...

BackBone_86

Honorable
Mar 3, 2013
Isnt that "evga precision software" only for Geforce GPUs? Indeed i would love to see the temperatures on my taskbar or in a windows gadget. Atm im using CoreTemp to monitor my CPU temp, but would like to monitor the GPU temp aswell.

rmiiirusty

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011

I am sorry I didn't notice you were trying to monitor a radeon card.... Check Asustec website for o.c. and monitoring software... I know the have it for both nvidea and radeon and I think it is available under downloads for free I think it is called doctor something if I remember right