URGENT HELP. BOOT UP PROBLEMS. appreciate the help.

callum12345

Honorable
Feb 10, 2013
Hello, i am experiencing boot up problems, it takes my laptop around 20 minutes to get on to the desktop. and a further 10 untill i can operate fully. however, once it does eventually run it is fine and fast.

I have done a full system scan with my norton, nothing was wrong. i also installed ccleaner and wiped any unessecary files etc. i also cleaned the registry. i then managed all of my starup tasks, i turned all the ones i didnt need off. however there is still no difference. this has really annoyed me and as you would probably know half an hour for a laptop to come on is taking the ****. so i would appreciate it greatly if someone could help me on this situation.

P.s i have a intel core i5 processor, 6GB RAM, 100GB of space on my HDD and a 1GB dedicated graphics card. btw its a samsung.

Thanks for your reply in advance.

callum12345

Honorable
Feb 10, 2013

Do you mean my startup programmes? i have disabled all that i can.
i havent experienced any clicking noises? wa do you mean? thanks for the reply.

callum12345

Honorable
Feb 10, 2013

what is DOS, HIRENS BOOT CD? oh, how could this have occured? thanks for the reply.

callum12345

Honorable
Feb 10, 2013

thanks, no but takes a while to start up properly, once running properly i have no problems what so ever, i run photosop cs6, word, powerpoint big programmes like that and it copes fine and runs quite quick, it just takess the absoloute p*ss to boot up and start.