Status
Not open for further replies.

mella

Honorable
Feb 13, 2013
Hello,
i bought a computer from someone( i dont have the money for a new one!! i need it for school. but i think there is a lock i cant get passed! and im afraid the mac was stolen and i dont want to get in trouble! can the owner find out? i would give it back!

Solution
You will need to ask the person you bought it from for the password. If he cannot provide it, then you have to ask for your money back. Whenever you buy something used you must always check it out to make sure it works.

If he is unwilling / unable to give you the password and he does not give you your month back, then it is most likely stolen.

MauveCloud

Distinguished
May 7, 2010
It's against the rules here to help you get into it, but if you think you might have unknowingly purchased a stolen laptop, you should contact the police, and they can find out if it was reported stolen.

You will need to ask the person you bought it from for the password. If he cannot provide it, then you have to ask for your money back. Whenever you buy something used you must always check it out to make sure it works.

If he is unwilling / unable to give you the password and he does not give you your month back, then it is most likely stolen.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS