Opinions on the ASus g series g46vw

Rateddrew

Honorable
Jan 25, 2013
I am in need of a good gaming laptop so I can game on the road you know. I can get this ASus g series 14inch with 660m for $700. I play everything from RTS, to bf3, skyrim,

I already know its not going to be maxing top games out but how will it fair wi the top of the line games and the ones I stated on medium to high and for the price at $700.

Thanks

http://managedofficesturkey.com/asus-g46vw-asus-releases-rog-14-inch-gaming-notebook/
---

moonlight5159

Honorable
Feb 21, 2013

You asked this question twice huh? I hope I can wash your hands and you wash mine. I did a lot of research on gaming laptops with 14 inches and know quite a bit of this asus fourteener. If you can help me get it for $700 I will tell you everything you want to know.

dday1482

Honorable
Oct 4, 2013
It handles those games just fine. You can almost play those games maxed out if you have the laptop plugged in. Getting performance like on the go is pretty good. If you have it running on battery you'll have some lag in gameplay. The battery last about 6 hours if just browsing. I suggest getting the upgraded screen. It's an extra $100 but if your actually using it as a laptop it really makes the games look that much better.