Asus k55n with 8GBs ram and amd a8 4500m play planetside 2

weedn

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2012
hi guys, ive had to come stay in florida for a month for my job and i couldnt bring my desktop because its gigantic and im not taking that beast on a plane. so i had to rock my laptop that i pretty much acquired for this trip. it plays games better then i thought it would and was wondering if playing planetside 2 would be a possibility on it

here are the specs

asus k55n
cpu: amd a8 4500m
gpu: amd hd 7640G integrated
ram: 8 gigs @1600 Mhz
hard drive: samsung 830 256GB's SSD
max resolution: 1366X768

i figured since the resolution was low it would be alright

it plays skyrim on high just fine since its not a really high definition screen

let me know :)

milesk182

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008

That game is free to play so just download it and try it, but let me know what you found out. I just ordered a 4gb sick for my k55n I just got yesterday and games are having a hard time and I believe it's because of the ram. When I get it I will try as well and see how it runs. Add me on steam malice31.

Did upgrading to 8gb help your game performance at all?

herestoreth

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2009
That game is free to play so just download it and try it, but let me know what you found out.
I just ordered a 4gb sick for my k55n I just got yesterday and games are having a hard time and I believe it's because of the ram. When I get it I will try as well and see how it runs. Add me on steam malice31.

Did upgrading to 8gb help your game performance at all?

I'd like to add a second 4MB stick to my K55n...what specs/brand did you buy? Have you tested it out yet ?

TRENDING THREADS