I want to buy a pc help me picking one :)

G

Hello, i have 2 pc's in mind can you help me, usually i play a lot of games so keep that in mind please.

http://www.worten.pt/ProductDetail.aspx?pid=04953948&oid=&c=

or

http://www.worten.pt/ProductDetail.aspx?pid=04932969&oid=&c=

Labrynthian

Honorable
Oct 9, 2012
Is 600 Euros your budget? Both laptops have fairly low end processors... The graphics card and the RAM are fine... But you will lose out on the processors, especially if you're playing games. If you have a good processor and enough RAM, you can manage with an average graphics card. But if you have a good graphics card and good RAM, you can't manage with an average processor. Is it possible to aim for something a bit more expensive?
Even if it's not... HP is a really bad option now days. Their market share and customer service has dropped like crazy over the last few years. They're the past now. Also, if you want to play games, you will need a 3rd gen core i7 processor. You can't settle for anything less, if you're going to game.
I'm sure you can find a core i7 within your budget.
But I wouldn't buy either of these laptops for gaming, especially in 2012, where the options are much more, and much better than your average HP. Good luck :)

dillonthebest

Honorable
Aug 26, 2012
In my opinion if you want a PC for gaming go for a desktop PC since it has better performance and better airflow. Do not ever choose an AMD Processor or Graphics card. AMD gets much hotter and the performance is not good compared with Nvidia. Nvidia have better graphics card nowadays.

If you have a budget of 600 euros you can assemble you own PC with mid-high parts and it will be fine for gaming for like 2 and 1/2 years.

DaRebel

Honorable
May 4, 2013

You don't need an i7 to game, i5s are sufficient, in some rare cases the i7 even lessens the performance.

DaRebel

Honorable
May 4, 2013

AMD is a nice company, makes nice cheaper stuff if you don't demand the highest end performance and especially if you're running off a 600€ budget. Yes, AMDs GPUs and CPUs use more dated architectures, more watts and run hotter, they're still a very nice buy.