HP Pavilion G6-2010AX Laptop.....buying this laptop!!!

shoaibams

Honorable
Oct 22, 2012
Greetings

I am going to buy this laptop

http://www.flipkart.com/hp-pavilion-g6-2010ax-laptop-apu-quad-core-a8-6gb-1tb-dos-1-5gb-graph/p/itmdesnzqjd8kqh9?pid=COMDESN8BSN3AMFZ

what i am going to do:

1)Office-work (MS office)
2)Browsing and streaming videos.
3)Part-time gaming.(I already have superior dextop for full time gaming)
4)watching movies etc etc.

how is the processor and Gfx?

I have always been using intel processers so i am not sure about this one.
Also plz tell me about the gfx.
1 GB AMD Radeon HD 7670M Dedicated + 512 MB AMD Radeon HD 7640G Graphics Integrated.
how is the gfx for gaming? and what does Dedicated and Integrated gfx means? is it cross-fire?

I am for budget laptop not higher end.

Help guys.....

Solution
Hello,

Perfect Laptop that meets your need and worth the penny you spend. It peforms similar to Intel in day-to-day activities and you won't find any lag. GFX is crossfired. Gfx quality is great for the games like Batman Arakham,fifa 12,COD, GTA,Assassin Creed -2 . For the modern day games(2012-games which needs high Graphics), like NFS Run,MW2,FarCry3 you can plan with Medium to Low quality. Remember this is class-2 GPU.

Overall you can play any games with this laptop.

Dedicated GFX means, it wont share your Physical memory(RAM). Integrated will share your RAM memory.

Hope the information will help.

Thanks.

Kiruba karan

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012
Hello,

Perfect Laptop that meets your need and worth the penny you spend. It peforms similar to Intel in day-to-day activities and you won't find any lag. GFX is crossfired. Gfx quality is great for the games like Batman Arakham,fifa 12,COD, GTA,Assassin Creed -2 . For the modern day games(2012-games which needs high Graphics), like NFS Run,MW2,FarCry3 you can plan with Medium to Low quality. Remember this is class-2 GPU.

Overall you can play any games with this laptop.

Dedicated GFX means, it wont share your Physical memory(RAM). Integrated will share your RAM memory.

Hope the information will help.

Thanks.

Solution