I have Problems with My Asus X53E Laptop Charger!!

Bulletz

Honorable
Nov 2, 2012
Hey! I have an Asus X53E Laptop. And it won´t charge IF i don´t press the charger very hard into the port...
And when i stop press the charger into the port it stops charging! So how can i fix this? So i don´t need to press the charger into the port very hard all the time i use my computer! Please help???

SarahDadan

Honorable
Nov 19, 2013
I'm having the same problem :/ also the charger become really hot!!!
and you know when your battery is low and it switches off, it happens even when battery is like 80%

vicky121312

Estimable
Apr 10, 2014

it`s the actual charging ports problem, not the charger. it happened with mine as well (same model) and i got it fixed, but now after a few months it stopped again. im probably just going to get another laptop soon.

CrashTesta

Estimable
Jun 30, 2014
I have the same problem. had the laptop side port replaced, its the charger prongs within the adapter.
I am actually impressed that it hasn't died due to intermittent power.
Heat is a result of poor connectivity. This is what led to the failure of my charger, typing this on my last bit of battery.

I only despise the ac power / battery indicator flipping on and off.

I have to say when i upgraded my memory this laptop killed the fan. $15 later it was worth it. add the second 4 gig stick and don't look back. I am going to try and adjust the prongs else you wont hear from me......

Neiller

Estimable
Sep 22, 2014
ive been having this problem as well i just use duct type to hold it in till i can get it to a computer repair shop which is what you should as they can get it checked for what part of the laptop and/or charger is the problem. Do not do the duct type part though, i just did because i use duct type on everything.