Alcuni dubbi su batteria

mustking

Honorable
Sep 13, 2012
Salve a tutti,
ho comprato da pochi giorni un Macbook Air da 13' ed avrei due dubbi sulla batteria:
- E' normale che dopo soli 6 cicli di ricarica la capacità della batteria sia del 98%?
- Su molti siti leggo che bisogna fare una calibrazione mensile alla batteria, ma sul sito ufficiale alla pagina ?
viewlocale=it_IT è indicato che le batterie dei nuovi macbook non hanno bisogno di calibrazione. Chi ne sa di più?
Grazie.

Emerald

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2005
scrivere in inglese per favore

Translated:

Hi all,
I bought a few days a Macbook Air 13 'and I have two questions about the battery:
- It 's normal that after only 6 cycles of charging the battery capacity is 98%?
- On many sites I read have to do a calibration monthly to the battery, but on the official website of the page?
viewlocale = en_US is indicated that the batteries of the new macbook do not need calibration. Who knows more?
Thank you.

mustking

Honorable
Sep 13, 2012
I bought a few days a Macbook Air 13 'and I have two questions about the battery:
- It 's normal that after only 6 cycles of charging the battery capacity is 98%?
- On many sites I read have to do a calibration monthly to the battery, but on the official website of the page?
viewlocale = en_US is indicated that the batteries of the new macbook do not need calibration. Who knows more?
http://www.buonabatteria.com/samsung-n150-plus.html