Samsung NP550P5C-S02IN

jatin21

Honorable
Aug 23, 2012
Is Samsung NP550P5C-S02IN worth buying ?
:(
I planned to buy this for medium to high level and programming/ development.
So is it good & reliable for Long Run?
Please share your opinions...! :??:

Solution
The use of a cooling pad, especially when gaming, is recommended with any laptop - it really does help prolong the life of the device.
I would think that unit would provide a few years of good usage. If I were in the market for another laptop in that price range at this time, that one would be on my short list of possibilities.

sachinsavanur25

Honorable
Aug 28, 2012
hi is there any1 to help to get to know about this laptop??i am also thinking of buying this.. i heard it gets heat but its obvious tat it wil get hot wen u run high games aand cos of high graphics..nvidia geforce GT 650M

sachinsavanur25

Honorable
Aug 28, 2012

It has 1600 x 900... its very good compared to other laptops with its range

jatin21

Honorable
Aug 23, 2012
Ya i too heard about this issues but it is obvious that it would got hot during heavy gaming .Also some also report throttling issues which are solved by providing proper ventilation space.So is it good for Long run...?

The use of a cooling pad, especially when gaming, is recommended with any laptop - it really does help prolong the life of the device.
I would think that unit would provide a few years of good usage. If I were in the market for another laptop in that price range at this time, that one would be on my short list of possibilities.

Solution