Notebook freezes when watching yotube videos!Please Help!

jordan27

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2012
Hi,

i have a Toshiba NB200 notebook and everytime i watch a youtube video my notebook freezes and makes a weird distorted sound. I have windows 7 (i installed them previously it had xp) and modded graphics card drivers (express mod for win 7 v1.1) and i use google chrome ( i dont know if it freezes in mozilla too) I reinstalled flash player abd google chrome but the problem didnt got away. I also disabled hardware acceleration from adobe flash player but nothing happend. I installed new audio drivers too. Thank you very much!

1GB ram
intel atom n270 1,60 ghz
windows 7 32 bit

jordan27

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2012
yeah i updated my graphics card to from the modded driver to the original and chrome is up to date. Today i played about 5 videos without a problem but in 1 video i got a freeze. Yesterday all of the videos i played where freezing the computer.

jordan27

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2012
I just watched a video in firefox and the computer froze. But i hit slightly the computer and it was ok. Ill try hitting it again if it freezes.

Skavee

Honorable
Mar 26, 2012
Hi, I had a similar problem about 4months ago. What I was experiencing was a complete system freeze at random times not just watching videos. The music in the background started to stutter and my screen completely froze even the mouse was unresponsive.
After a couple of seconds it just "unpaused" as if someone would have pressed the unpause button on a remote control.

I traced the problem back to Daemon tools and its Virutal Drive Drivers completely messing with the system.
If you problem is similar Id get into more details.

jordan27

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2012

yeah they are similar please get into more detaisl cause i cant get a video playing at all.

Thank you!

jordan27

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2012

Also tell me how you found out it ws daemon tools fault. Maybe Daemon tools is not the problem in my case but maybe i will find something else that causes the freezing.

G

Hi, connect with protocol 802.11N wifi? Change it for 11B or 11G.

Sorry for my bad english.