Lenovo customer support

Komomu

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2009
I ordered a y580 couple days ago because I saw that the estimated shipping date was normally 3 or 5 days from the order, when I went to order status though, I realized it would take a month to be shipped. I want to cancel it and instead by it from newegg because they would take a day or 2 to ship it, then with the ups 3 day shipping it'd reach in a week.

I've tried to call them hundreds of times... (busy tone) so I emailed them last night at about 10pm trying to find out why it would take that long (because they have to build it I assume) and now it's 3:51pm the next day and they still have not answered it.

Anyway I just wanted to know if you guys think it still might be possible for me to cancel the order even though it's 4 days later?

Solution
what number did you call them at and at what time of day.

Talk to a human.

If you really got busy tone a bunch of times, I think maybe there's a different number you should be using. Or if you're calling from jamaica, there maybe a problem with the international dialing connecting

Komomu

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2009
Even though it's going to take 1 month to build? I'm sure someone else would want to buy it as well, and they can get it 4 days faster... if that is the case that will be really annoying since I need someone to bring it from the US back to Jamaica X( and a month is really a very long time.

Thanks for the response though

whiteodian

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2010
I had a friend who ordered a Sony and there was a ridiculous time. About 1 month I think. Anyway, it was much quicker. Hopefully yours will arrive sooner. Have you tried contacting them by e-mail or live chat, if it's available?

raytseng

Honorable
May 15, 2012
what number did you call them at and at what time of day.

Talk to a human.

If you really got busy tone a bunch of times, I think maybe there's a different number you should be using. Or if you're calling from jamaica, there maybe a problem with the international dialing connecting

Solution

Komomu

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2009
Hmm I can call international numbers, because I've called people in US, Canada and Bahamas recently so I don't think that it should be much of a problem

I've tried

1-866-968-4465
and
1-866-428-4465

I am trying the chat thing but haven't gotten through as yet

raytseng

Honorable
May 15, 2012
I just called the top number, immediately connects and goes into the voice tree.

If you are getting busy signal, then yes it's a phone connection issue.

If you have another means to route the call (calling card; voip calling ; or something) you should try that.

TRENDING THREADS