Radeon 7670m - for Gaming?

feakry

Honorable
Aug 9, 2012
hello there, i just wanna ask about graphics card (because i wanna buy a new laptop)

is the radeon 7670m (1gb) is good for gaming or for multimedia.
tell me if this card well suited with a6 quadcore processors.

plus, can i run 2012 or latest games and playing the games like assassin's creed 3 (upcoming)
or gta iv with kinda smooth gameplay?. thanks. ;)

Solution
As far as laptops go, that's about the best GPU you can get without spending a ton of money. If you could find one with an A8 CPU for not to much more that would be a better way to go, but as it is now I'd be suprised if you weren't able to play assassin's creed on it, even at low graphics.

By the way, are you sure it's not a 6670? AMD's apu's use dual graphics with the 6000 series so I'd think that's what they would put in laptops. Or maybe it's different on mobile platforms.

mace200200

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
As far as laptops go, that's about the best GPU you can get without spending a ton of money. If you could find one with an A8 CPU for not to much more that would be a better way to go, but as it is now I'd be suprised if you weren't able to play assassin's creed on it, even at low graphics.

By the way, are you sure it's not a 6670? AMD's apu's use dual graphics with the 6000 series so I'd think that's what they would put in laptops. Or maybe it's different on mobile platforms.

Solution

feakry

Honorable
Aug 9, 2012
For this price it's great. But I can't find it. Where do you buy it? new?
Anyway, there is also the Acer 5560G
http://www.gaminglaptopsjunky.com/acer-aspire-5560g-6650m-7670m

with the same specs more or less and it's a very good one

the asus laptop?, i randomly found it on website called lelong, they sell cheapest items, its really good to find a cheap laptop in my country.
so i decided to buy and of course its new from store.