Samsung series 9 case

kfactor1119

Honorable
May 5, 2012
Hey everyone,

I recently purchased the samsung series 9, and it is awesome. However, I have to take good care of that awesome and buy a case for this computer! I have been poking around on the internet for a while and haven't been able to come to a conclusion on any case to get for my ultrabook. I would be will to spend up to 40 dollars probably, as long as I know I am buying a quality case. I am looking for any suggestions here. Specifically, I have the 13" version of the laptop, so naturally, I will need a 13" case. I prefer cases that offer protection against drops, but anything that will really keep it from getting scratched up in a backpack is fine! Thanks for any suggestions!

daship

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2009
Grats. I have been eyeing the series 9. Having a real hard time justifying selling my desktop to get one though. I know I can get atleast $1500 out of my desktop but it would be hard to downsize so much. And if I get rid of the desktop the kids will have to take turns on the computer cause I got the desktop setup to run 2 users at the same time.

I might even keep the desktop and get a MS slate in October.