Help me find a gaming laptop

erikfoor66

Honorable
May 6, 2012
Guys, i am having truble finding a laptop that will meet my gaming needs and also my finantial needs... please give me sugestions.

1. What is your budget?
$650-700

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
doesnt matter

3. What screen resolution do you want?
doesnt matter

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
portable

5. How much battery life do you need?
doesnt matter

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
WORLD OF WARCRAFT, preferbably on high

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
video editing and fraps

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
250gb at least

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
none

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
2+ years

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
dvdrom is fine

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
doesnt matter

13. What country do you live in?
u.s.

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
it can be refurbished.

Edited by moderator to remove caps

Gbay31

Honorable
Apr 2, 2012
My GF just bought the Lenovo Y570 and it's pretty awesome. We got it for $750 and it's handling any game we throw at it on medium to high. Loving it.

erikfoor66

Honorable
May 6, 2012
Junky, wow is mainly what i will be playing. the gt540m can even take bf3 on low or med settings online. andstill has solid fps. i was looking at the lenovo 570, but the sale going on right now is ending soon and it will go back up to $899 i believe. and the acer has a gt540m and the lenovo has the 555m i believe, so not much of a diffrence.. also i can get the acer for $599 on afew online stores.