Toshiba laptop flash card not working

deblonde57

Honorable
Apr 16, 2012
i recently have had to wipe and reinstall to out of box state for my toshiba satelite L305 S 5875 but after doing that i have lost the on screen funtion across the desktop and also have no touchpad even when my wireless mouse is not plugged in.
Im sure it is a flashcard problem but can't find a download for it.
thank you
Debbie

deblonde57

Honorable
Apr 16, 2012
Hello Backatcha~
I got it figured out.. thank you for your help so quickly too, to answer your Q's, I had to download the missing utilities that also had my web camerea utility. I wiped the computer with my Toshiba reinstall cd's to out of box state and then updated to windows 7, i think i lose it with win7 as it is there with vista first, but the over install of windows for some reason it loses that file! anyway i think its all sorted out! oh.... the flashcard utility uses the hotkey desktop shortcuts. (pushing the fn key, brings up a popup on the desk top of all fn keys) which i use alot. Thank you once again.

Good job figuring that out.

Looks like Toshiba Flash Card is a utility type of program or application Toshiba uses.
img-hints-tips-flash-cards.jpg

Google isn't much help trying to find out if it's Win7 compatible or a download location for it.