Minblinkar 1 blå och 2 oranga. Går inte alls att få igång nånting

cind3r69

Honorable
Apr 3, 2012

Translation for non swedish folk :

I Have a Toshiba Laptop. Does not start at all. It flashes a blue and two orange error codes.

---------------------------------------

Possible solution :

You will want to lookup the error codes in the user manual for the Toshiba Laptop, this can be found on Toshiba's Website.

Additionally here are some common notebook troubleshooting Steps :

flush the capacitors (Flee Power lol): Turn the notebook off. Remove the Battery, disconnect the AC adapter, and attempt to start. The laptop will not start but it may fix the issue. afterwards put the battery back in and re attach the AC cable.

Reseating the memory modules : learn how to PROPERLY open your notebooks case , locate the memory modules, and according to directions reseat your memory modules. If you have more then one memory module, try one module at a time. you may have a bad peice of memory or it may need to be reseated to gain proper contact.

Translation :

Möjlig lösning:

Du kommer att vilja slå upp felkoder i bruksanvisningen för Toshiba Laptop, kan detta finns på Toshibas webbplats.

Dessutom Här är några vanliga bärbara felsökningssteg:

spola kondensatorer (Fly Effekt lol): Stäng av den bärbara datorn. Ta bort batteriet, koppla bort nätadaptern och försöka starta. Den bärbara datorn startar inte men det kan åtgärda problemet. därefter sätta tillbaka batteriet och åter ansluta nätkabeln.

Sätta tillbaka minnesmodulerna: Lär dig hur man korrekt att öppna din bärbara datorer fall, lokalisera minnesmodulerna, och enligt anvisningarna placera om dina minnesmoduler. Om du har mer än en minnesmodul, prova en modul i taget. du kan ha en dålig lappa av minne eller kan behöva reseated för att få ordentlig kontakt.