How to ship a laptop from usa to ghana by dhl ?

linmom1963

Honorable
Mar 31, 2012
I WANT TO SHIP FROM BROCKTON MA USA TO ACCURA GHANA A LAPTOP OR NOTEBOOK BY DHL NEED PRICE AND HOW LONG IT TAKES
MY EMAIL IS: linmom1963@yahoo.com please respond soon
thank you linda jones

unksol

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
Don't post in all caps please. It is considered shouting and rude.

Dont post you email in a forum. you will be notified if someone responds. You WILL be spammed if you just throw you email around like that.

This is a technology site and is not really an appropriate place to ask about shipping. All we would do is go to DHLs site and input the laptop size and weight which we don't have, and the address which we don't have and you shouldn't post. If you csnnpost in a forum I am sure you can handle using DHL or another shipping companies site

linmom1963

Honorable
Mar 31, 2012

sorry i didnt realize i had caps on sorry for bothering you . thank you for your help.

unksol

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011

Its no bother. I just can't answer your question without information you shouldn't give out, like an address. And you will get a more accurate answer from DHLs site.

EDIT: Here's the link to their estimator if you were having trouble finding it
http://dct.dhl.com/input.jsp?langId=en

Unolocogringo

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I hope that you are not recieving this for someone and then shipping it overseas.
It is a big credit card scam operation.
I own a jewelry store and have had to press charges of credit card fraud against 2 people in the last three months for this problem.
I did not find out that they were being used until after I had filed the police reports and the detective called me back about it.
They thought they were "working" by recieving packages and reshipping them for a fee.

Edit: Please do not post your name, town you are from and email address in forums. It is a good way to get spammed or your identity stolen.
With the information you posted I can easily find your address,phone number,close relatives names,what your house looks like,what it is worth etc....

We are only trying to help so please delete the above information.