Best gaming laptop under 600$ ?

crexonz

Honorable
Feb 21, 2012
1. What is your budget?

500$ eBay

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?

I honestly don't care

3. What screen resolution do you want?

idc

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?

laptop replacement

5. How much battery life do you need?

2 hours

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?

SWTOR, Minecraft, WOW, LOTRO (Mostly online games since i already own a xbox 360) Idc about the settings, medium would be good tho

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)

School work, surfing the web

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?

idc

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.

eBay...Only ebay

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?

At least 1 1/2 years

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?

dvd

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like
and explain the reasons.

Idc what brand, the laptop i have now is a toshiba and it has ran flawlessly for over 4 years...so i might be
partial towards toshiba but idc that much

13. What country do you live in?

USA

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.

Heres what ive found so far http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=34-158-073&SortField=0&SummaryType=0&Pagesize=10&PurchaseMark=&SelectedRating=-1&VideoOnlyMark=False&VendorMark=&IsFeedbackTab=true&Keywords=%28keywords%29&Page=1#scrollFullInfo
and this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=34-215-197&SortField=0&SummaryType=0&Pagesize=10&PurchaseMark=&SelectedRating=-1&VideoOnlyMark=False&VendorMark=&IsFeedbackTab=true&Page=5#scrollFullInfo

However i think im looking for something a bit cheaper

crexonz

Honorable
Feb 21, 2012

too expensive on ebay...500$ on ebay is my absolute maximum i can spend

Medium graphics in many games is probably too optimistic.

NNYzi.jpg

crexonz

Honorable
Feb 21, 2012

I would definately get that, unfortunately ebay will only let you spend 500$ max if your ebay account isn't linked to a verified paypal

Shad0wguy

Honorable
Feb 22, 2012
It doesn't seem to be available on ebay, but I bought an HP DV6 laptop with an AMD A8 that has held up for decent gaming. Got it at bestbuy for $430. Try to find something similar. For under $500 and gaming the AMD A-series is your best bet.