Hp pavillion dv6 laptop missing

Devil_akki

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2012
can u track my stolen Hp pavillion Dv6 laptop ...using serial no and product no....
or MAC address....

if incase yes then contact me please +91 9970998528

if u help me to find out my stolen laptop then i definatly pay for that ...but i want my laptop back

if anybuddy help me i can also pay for that... contact me my cell no...
site admin sorry but i want anybuddy help to find me my stolen laptop..

thanking you :)

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
I believe you need help from law enforcement agencies (like Police). We can not provide hacking advice, sorry. If there is a tracking software installed on the laptop, that software should do it's job; if it doesn't, you need to contact the software's vendor. If there is no tracking software installed on the laptop, then you are asking for help to break in and track a system; you are asking the wrong crowd here.

Devil_akki

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2012
you all of us are looking to follow laws and whats that... simply if in case someone gadget lost then company and services must provide supportive ,,,,thats y m asking such way...

its not necessary to everyone must installed such software in their laptop/systems... coz some are student ,some are employee are reputed company whose nt allowd to use any kind of out door system or such remote host,,, and tracking software....so simple

u say that if incase user installed such software in their system then it might be possibility to track it... but now a days thefts are more smart than we think...they simply either format whole harddrive before use or misuse... and also they open every part of laptop and then sell it in gray market(street market)... so only there is one possibility that we can find any stolen laptop or trace laptop location via using their mac address or physical configure reader....

any expert if also change laptop os and all data then u can;t change their physical configuration....
u can change ur sim card or cell no but u can;t change everytime ur IMEI no of specific handset....

instead of concentrating software ,,concentrate mark i mean physical configuration tracing ,, physical configuration gives us foot print which no one erase or destroy by anybuddy....

thanking ur valuable reply,,,, if u can help me then comment or contact me/cell no