Acer laptop help for aspire 5336

southworthdt5

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2012
I have an ACER 9304 and the SCROLL up and SCROLL down button has stopped working so I have to click and drag the bar on the right of the screen to scroll up and down. Please can you help me ?

mimi7

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2012

Hi there,

Find new driver for the mouse and your problem is solved.

Hope this help

[:mimi7]

A clue would be that if you found it in there, it probably wouldn't work. :D You might, however, find that the scroll bar is turned off - look for a little bar at teh far end of the touchpad, acting as a toggle switch - press that and it should return to normal; behaviour.

I assume you're running Vista - I have experience of working on one of these which had been upgraded to Windows 7 in which case the touchpad behaved badly and the webcam cannot be made to work at all.

By the way, mimi7's Youngster tag is a Tom's Hardware description based on her post count and doesn't reflect a lack of knowledge. They describe me as an Addict for reasons I don't understand.

mimi7

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2012

Hi again

if you tell me what is your laptop make (Acer) and model (aspire 5xxx, extemsa 5xxx) and what Operation System running (windows vista or xp or 7) I can find driver for you and I will tell you how to installed very easy.
To find out what is your operation system go to My Computer and press right button, go to properties and press it you will be able to see what operation system running on your laptop.

Hope you will be aable to do it.
Good luck

[:mimi7]

TRENDING THREADS