How can remove virus in my memory card and recover my images from it??

mdasif

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2012
my memory card is not show icon in my computers how to solve the problem plz give suggetion

this is my e-mail id:REDACTED - SS

JRock247

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2011
Little advise newcomer, don't post your e-mail address on a public forum!

People can easily grab your e-mail address and before you know it, you have a ton of SPAM!

You can have people PM (personel message) you through this website, so no need to advetise your e-mail address to the world!

CaedenV

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2011
agree with JRock, be more careful about identity theft, it is never pretty.

But to answer the question; The easiest way to deal with it would be to plug it into a platform that is not affected by the virus (if it is a windows virus, plug it into a linux or Mac machine, or vice-versa). Otherwise, turn off auto-play, plug in the USB device, run Malwarebytes and Microsoft Security Essentials (or your personal favorite AV software on it), and then (after the virus is found and removed), start copying your files off of the drive. After all files are recovered then format the drive (none of that quick format crap, do the job right) to make sure whatever was on there is gone, and then put your files back on.

If auto-play is turned off then it disables most viruses that infect through USB drives.