This is where I'll just say..."Good Luck"

mymindseye

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
Hello,
I don't have a Question in this Catagory,I only
wanted to wish all of those folks out there with big Fingers..GOOD LUCK!,because I had trouble even working on DESKTOPS!
I've just got a problem of not being really clear if I really DO have opposable Thumbs,or not...when it comes to working on Teeny-Weeny Parts that get lost somewhere between your Finger-Tips,and your shirt Cuffs,I just finally had to admit..O.K...O..K.! I hate to admit it,but I'm the Homer Simpson of Computer Repair!
I hope that my addmitting to being a Male,..and not being able to "Fix" everything,might save at least one "Tim Allen"..type of person from going
through 10 Laptops!,in 3 YEARS!...YES..TEN!
So,..Guys! don't be ME! it's O.K. to ask for help
alright?

Solution
Please post pictures of your hands and list any other devices that may not be working properly. There are many good O.E.M. replacements for just about anything. Perhaps a small upgrade will help you out?

Dogsnake

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2006
Please post pictures of your hands and list any other devices that may not be working properly. There are many good O.E.M. replacements for just about anything. Perhaps a small upgrade will help you out?

Solution

mymindseye

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
I sure I'd talked to you,before i went out and bought all of those P.C. "Repair" tools.Maybe if I had've you could've helped to suggest some upgrades,and saved me a whole lotta' loot!
Thanks DogSnake