Looked around the entire web for network drivers

Omer1000

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2009
Hey just bought yesterday a DELL vostro 3450 and it works really great and very fast when the guy from the store asked if i wanted windows 7 for a certain price and i said no since i have windows and probably get the drivers from windows update(it did the same for my old netbooks)

so I've installed windows 7 home premium everything was great until there was no drivers installed and couldn't even plug the Ethernet cable since NOTHING was installed . so i managed to get some graphics drivers,the ethernet driver and a couple of more but when i downloaded the wireless driver told me that this driver could not be installed on this computer and closed itself, I've started searching for more even in the DELL site and NOTHING was working! it either told it cannot be installed or i need a 64 bit windows.

so i have looked everywhere and didn't find and im kinda desperate right now because i cant connect wireless anyone had the slimier issue before?

Thanks.

Omer1000

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2009

I have looked everything in there before nothing helped all of the keep saying that "this driver could not be installed" or they are just 64 bit

and how do i use the auto detect cant find it there....

Omer1000

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2009

i have windows 7 32 bit the Ethernet driver is Realtek RTL8111E Gigabit Ethernet Controller dont know how is it supposed to help me though

Omer1000

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2009

doesn't help either its just displaying me the drivers for my notebook which i already tried

EDIT: i picked from the network driver list what i think IS the wireless driver when i try to install
it gives me this error

bmWWT.png