I have a problem regarding to its sound system.During playing window player and

feerdaus azme

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2012
i have a problem regarding to its sound system.During playing window player and also when i play any song,it like sound stuck during the the application running.Then i ask my friend that use n55s also he got the same problem with me....so my question is why that kind of thing can happen and how can i solve my problem....please help me....

CaedenV

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2011
Is this your computer? http://pcper.com/reviews/Mobile/ASUS-N55-Core-i7-156-Notebook-Review-Can-One-Laptop-Do-It-All
hanging audio can be due to bad ram, a bad driver, corrupt files, or a dead/dying sound card. If it hangs on the same song in the same spot then I sould suspect that it is a bad file. If it is random then it could be any of the other issues. I would update the sound card's driver first (completely uninstall the old driver, then load the new driver). If that does not work then I would look into RMA for the laptop if possible, or a new sound card.

feerdaus azme

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2012
yes...exactly like that...but mine is i5 processor...i still blurr that the problem actually comes from which site...either software or hardware??......this because i didn't know too much about laptops....but the basic the maybe i know...can u help me on what should i do??????